Sale Sold out
Regular price $95.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Botanical Beverage Class
Advance your home bartending skills and learn how to elevate classic cocktails with seasonal botanicals. Forage for ingredients with a Stone Barns farmer, then transition into a cocktail demonstration and tasting led by Blue Hill’s beverage team in this monthly offering.
What to Expect
- 90-minute class, beginning with an outdoor foraging excursion followed by a cocktail demonstration and tasting.
- Good walking shoes and long-sleeves are recommended.
- Classes are rain or shine unless otherwise noted.
- Demonstrations are hosted in a wheelchair-accessible building. Participants have the option to sit or stand.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Please direct all dietary restrictions and inquiries regarding rescheduling or assistance for your visit to email@example.com.
2023 Botanical Beverages
Bloom - Buds and Stems
Saturday, April 29 | 2:30pm-4pm
Harvest - First Fruits of Spring
Saturday, May 13 | 2:30pm-4pm
Forage - Fungi and Botanicals
Saturday, June 10 | 2:30pm-4pm
Sow - Grains and Seeds
Saturday, July 15 | 2:30pm-4pm
Stretch - Repurposing Kitchen Scraps
Saturday, August 19 | 2:30pm-4pm
Malt - Sprouting and Roasting
Saturday, September 23 | 2:30pm-4pm
Preserve - Pickling and Fermentation
Saturday, October 14 | 2:30pm-4pm
Enrich - Fat-Washing Spirits
Saturday, November 11 | 2:30pm-4pm
Share - Punches and Nogs
Saturday, December 16 | 2:30pm-4pm