The quarterly Meat Share program allows you to support the regenerative and holistic work of our livestock farmers and receive a diverse and seasonal range of meat cuts as they are prepared by Blue Hill's butchers throughout the year.
Sign up for the inaugural quarter of the Meat Share, with biweekly pick-ups beginning July 15th and running through September 23rd. Please bring a bag with you to pick-up. Shares are prorated so you will be charged $125 per share when you sign up.
This quarter, you can expect 5-10 pounds of meat per pick-up with a range of beef, lamb, and goat. Offerings are subject to change, but will likely include some of the items below:
- Prime Steaks: Ribeye, Porterhouse, Flank, Skirt, Filet, Flat Iron, Top Blade, Merlot, Denver
- Ground Goat
- Beer & Cheddar Sausage and Burger Patties
- Goat Short Ribs and Loin Chops
- Lamb Rib Chops
- Beef Boneless Chuck Roast
- Lamb Merguez
- Beef Chorizo Sausage and Burger Patties
- Lamb Leg Roast
- Beef Brisket and Shank
- Goat Sausage
- Ground Lamb
- Lamb and Chickpea Sausage
Enrollment in the Meat Share Program includes an educational demonstration and an exclusive livestock tour with the Stone Barns Center farmers as we celebrate the important work of our ruminant animals.