Spring Feast 2023 | Groundbreaker Package
Location:Stone Barns Center for Food & Agriculture
About this experience
(All but $579 per attendee is tax-deductible)
• 16 individual tickets [$75,000]
• A multi-course culinary journey by Blue Hill at Stone Barns with two additional courses
• Recognition in the event journal supporter listing
• Blue Hill Chef de Cuisine and a Stone Barns Farm Manager as your guide
• Exclusive meet-and-greet with Chef Dan Barber and Director of Agroecology Jack Algiere
• Private cocktail reception following the event
• Professional group photos
• Customized premium wine pairing
• Full-page ad in event journal
• Gift bag with farm products
• Click here for a Series Package (10% off) for up to 16 attendees for both Feasts [$135,000]
The Feasts are rain or shine; we will be celebrating regardless of weather. Should you become unable to attend, your contribution will be processed as a fully tax-deductible, charitable donation to Stone Barns Center.
The dress code is farm chic. Please dress for the weather and a day on the farm with shoes that are appropriate for walking and uneven terrain.
Your support is integral to the mission and programs of Stone Barns Center.
The Feasts is a fundraising event series to benefit Stone Barns Center. To learn more about our work, please click here.