Spring Feast 2023 | Individual Innovator Ticket
Location:Stone Barns Center for Food & Agriculture
About this experience
(All but $439 per attendee is tax-deductible)
• Individual Ticket [$2,500]
• A multi-course culinary journey by Blue Hill at Stone Barns with two additional courses
• Recognition in the event journal supporter listing
• Premium wine pairing
• Half-page ad in event journal for package purchasers
• Gift bag with farm products
• Click here for a Innovator Package for up to 16 attendees [$50,000]
• Click here for a Series Package (10% off) for up to 16 attendees for both Feasts [$90,000]
The Feasts are rain or shine; we will be celebrating regardless of weather. Should you become unable to attend, your contribution will be processed as a fully tax-deductible, charitable donation to Stone Barns Center.
The dress code is farm chic. Please dress for the weather and a day on the farm with shoes that are appropriate for walking and uneven terrain.
Your support is integral to the mission and programs of Stone Barns Center.
The Feasts is a fundraising event series to benefit Stone Barns Center. To learn more about our work, please click here.